The current legal status of Christian Outreach Centre Foundation is that of a full ‘Religious-Purpose Foundation’ with its primary objectives approved by the Government authority as follows:
• To promote the work of the Christian Outreach Centre Foundation, including support of the church, its Ministers, Reverends, Pastors, outreach programs, as well as all those who work under the auspices of the Foundation, within the confines of the law.
• To establish the “Legal Education Institute”, to provide training to people of all nationalities, and language, and from all classes and communities.
• To develop good relationships and unity amongst all nations, languages and cultures.
• To support educational opportunities and life skills training for people.
• To develop promoted learning opportunities in foreign languages, information technology and other relevant skills.
• To support the exchange of knowledge, cultures, information and experience amongst community leaders, young people, organizations and educational institutes, nationally and abroad which are concerned with the betterment of society.
• To run social work involved with life development for humans, such as children, women, elderly, disabled, including people who lack opportunity and are at risk, and those affected by disasters.
• To promote the democratic Government under the Patronage of the King, have neutral status without financial or material support from any politician or political party.
Christian Outreach Centre Foundation ‘is not’ at this time a denomination. However, once we have attained a membership of over 5,000 persons, we will have met all aspects and conditions required by law, and will be eligible to request and apply for status as a Religious Denomination, should we so choose.
Membership with Christian Outreach Centre Foundation is available to any believer, ministry, church or Christian-based organisation on condition that the applicant meets the entry criteria, be in agreement with and signs the Document of Agreement on the Constitution, Articles of Faith and the Connectional Structure and is approved by the authorities of COC Foundation.
The COC Foundation expects a high level of accountability of all our members. You may work within the larger body of Christ, but we expect you and your vision to be submitted to us. We expect to know what your mission statement is, and where the direction of your vision and work is going at all times. We expect there to be constant communication and relationship between our members and the National Chairman, and to a point, the Foundation staff. Foundation members must submit to any requirements, whether ours or the Government’s, that are implemented at any time.
Our blessings to you,
Rev. Jonathan Vickers
Christian Outreach Centre Thailand Foundation